Download MPPs PDF
The “Social Services Standards Manual” contains all of CDSS policies and procedures. This manual is divided up into 4 large PDF files. Chapter 30-700 are the regulations for In-Home Supportive Services, “Service Program No. 7: In-Home Supportive Services”.
Finding IHSS regulations on CDSS website can be a cumbersome task as you navigate through their large collection of PDF files and unorganized links. Hopefully this article will help point you in the right direction.
To make it easy for you, the following is a direct link to both.
- Div. 30, Ch. 30-000 thru Ch. 30-600 – Social Service Standards Manual
- Div. 30, Ch. 30-700 (IHSS) thru Sec. 30-764 – Social Service Standards Manual
- Div. 30, Ch. 30-700 (IHSS) (Cont.) thru Sec. 30-785 – Social Service Standards Manual
- Div. 30, Ch. 30-800 thru Ch. 30-900 – Social Service Standards Manual
All four documents can be found here: Social Services Standards Manual
In this chapter you will find just about everything you need to know about the state’s IHSS program.
Here is a list of IHSS regulations that are outlined in detail of chapter 30-700 in the Social Services Standards Manual.
- 30-700: Program Definition
- 30-701: Special Definitions
- 30-702: County Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- 30-754: Health Care Certification
- 30-755: Persons Served by the Non-PCSP IHSS Program
- 30-756: Need
- 30-757: Program Service Categories and Time Guidelines
- 30-758: Time Per Task and Frequency Guidelines
- 30-759: Application Process
- 30-760: Responsibilities
- 30-761: Needs Assessment Standards
- 30-763: Service Authorization
- 30-764: Individual Providers Compensation
- 30-765: Cost Limitations
- 30-766: County Plans
- 30-767: Service Delivery Methods
- 30-768: Overpayments/Underpayments
- 30-769: Payrolling for Individual Providers
- 30-770: Eligibility Standards
- 30-771: Linkage
- 30-773: Resources
- 30-775: Income
- 30-776: Provider Enrollment
- 30-777: Provider Employment Eligibility Verification
- 30-780: Personal Care Services Program (PCSP) Eligibility
- 30-785: In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Plus Waiver Program
Denied Protective Supervision? We can help.
Click the button below to get a free advocate evaluation of your child’s IHSS Protective Supervision case.
Or call us at (949)-449-2089 for a free consultation.
If you need any assistance, you are welcome to join our support group at: IHSS Advocacy Group