Earn an income while providing care for your mentally impaired/non self-directing child.

Raising a developmentally disabled child can take a toll on parents physically, emotionally and financially. However, obtaining a benefit known as Protective Supervision can significantly lessen this burden. Protective Supervision makes it possible for the parent of a mentally impaired/non self-directing child to leave full-time employment (or bar themselves from full-time employment) in order to provide care for their disabled child.

* Current California law makes obtaining Protective Supervision very difficult to receive at a young age, but progressively easier as the child grows older.

Denied Protective Supervision?

Watch this short IHSS video to learn why families are denied protective supervision. This video is the first installment in a series of informative tutorials designed to assist those families interested in pursuing IHSS services on their own, on behalf of their developmentally disabled children.

How we can help

IHSSadvocates provides families with comprehensive representation and advocacy services in their quest to obtain Protective Supervision. And as a result, a significant majority of our clients receive Protective Supervision benefits at a much younger age than they would without using an advocate. Our vision is to see the number of eligible families receiving Protective Supervision increase significantly. Since it’s inception in August, 2010, IHSSadvocates has contracted with hundreds of families and have a 96% success rate. We have obtained millions of dollars in benefits for its client families.

No fee is paid unless we win your case and no deposit is required.

If you’ve applied for In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) and have been denied Protective Supervision, please contact us. Protective Supervision is the most powerful resource of them all, and is clearly worth fighting for. We are here to guide you step-by-step.

Click the button below to get a free advocate evaluation of your child’s IHSS Protective Supervision case.

Or call us at (949)-449-2089 for a free consultation.

* Se Habla Español

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap